The 365 movie discussion thread

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by CJ, Jan 2, 2018.

1. CJ

CJ Bronze Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

I think several of us couldn't decide if you were a spam account or not. You are more than welcome to post legitimate content here.

2. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Caught some Redbox flicks and saw Three Billboards last night at the local Warren (now Regal). $5 on Wednesday I just recently learned, so we'll probably hit up a Wednesday movie every week we can. I'm hoping to see Darkest Hour this weekend. Surprisingly my wife wants to see it too. Win/win.

I had heard Three Billboards was exaggerated about small town life, but, as a small town Midwestern guy, it is not. Waiting for David to see this one. It's so Missouri/Kansas/Oklahoma/Arkansas. :D Not necessary on the big screen like Dunkirk, but a good movie for sure.

CJ likes this.
  3. CJ

Top Poster Of Month

4. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

same o- same o

Funny film....don't know about the BEST

5. CJ

Top Poster Of Month

From the log thread

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - Pretty good. I wanted to like this one more than I did. The story seemed OK but it felt miscast and the dialog was clunky and wasn't used well to move the story forward. I could see it growing on me though now that I know the story.

Barry_NJ likes this.
  6. CJ

Top Poster Of Month

Just finished Okja. Interesting watch. Would be happy to discuss if anyone else has seen it.

7. Mikael Soderholm

Mikael Soderholm Active Member Donor

8. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

my lips are sealed. :rolleyes:

saw part of this at a friends house
    his family were re-watching the film

never saw it in its entirety, no interest