1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

House Curve

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by Rick C, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Rick C

Rick C Member

I did a forum search and saw a few posts discussing a house curve a number of years back. I had been happy with my last tweaking session, done last week with some phase adjustments between my two subs.

This morning I decided I would embark on a house curve adventure. I read many of the posts on Home Theater Shack and then decided to dive into the water. I have a Yamaha Avantage receiver and gave it a roll using the Parametric Eq manual option.

I liked what I heard when done. We will see how long these tweaks stick. Anyone else have a house curve dialed in?

2. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

I did before I moved into the new home, thanks to help from Saurav in this forum. Among the best tweaks one can do. Killed a ~ 25 dB bump.

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I did back when I used at BFD as my subwoofer EQ. Not any any more, although it is somewhat doable (imprecisely) with Anthem ARC.