1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cant post videos

Discussion in 'Forum Software Tips and Tricks' started by Mike, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Bon Vivant Top Poster

I cant post videos anymore. I cant post them from home or work. Anyone else having issues with this?

Using Chrome as a browser....

Bueller? Bueller?

2. JeffC

JeffC Active Member War Zone Member

3. JeffC

JeffC Active Member War Zone Member

Me neither. Something is wonky. I can't edit that post above. I saw a patch message this morning via my phone, so maybe CJ is still working on it.

4. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

The patch was to try and fix some of this. I also can't reply with quote. It doesn't pull over the quoted post. Just gives me a blank post box. Core functionality works so I'm not going to mess more until I have time.

Posted via Tapatalk. Forgive my brevity and potential typos.

5. CJ

Top Poster Of Month

Oh seems to be browser based. Works fine through Tapatalk.

Posted via Tapatalk. Forgive my brevity and potential typos.

6. CJ

Top Poster Of Month

FYI, due to several problems and the fact that I did a patch, I attempted to do a "graceful reboot" of the virtual server. Apparently it wasn't graceful and the server was completely offline for about 15 minutes. Its back up now thanks to intervention by the hosting company.

7. Mike

Mike Bon Vivant Top Poster

The video posting do-dad seems to be working with Chrome now.

[video=youtube;772YR4_rOBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772YR4_rOBU[/video]