1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bought one of these ....

Discussion in 'Hardware Lounge' started by claud, Sep 8, 2017.

1. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

for my 46" Sony in the bedroom. Its a Zvox AV 200 that has the Acu Voice tech that clears up dialogue for us old duffers. Also ordered their 440 SoundBase for Beach TV. 81qsm0rLt5L._SX522_.jpg

2. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

Looks nice. Congrats on the purchase.

3. Chris Smith

Chris Smith Well-Known Member

Awesome!

A little while ago I got the Vizo soundbar for my Kitchen (it's a computer monitor with shitty speakers driven by an Apple TV which is all I care about) and the difference has been amazing. And that one looks quite a bit nicer than the cheap soundbar I got!

Let us know how it sounds when you get a chance to check it out.

4. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I've read good stuff about the Zvox sound bars. How does it sound?

5. claud

Ordered it yesterday from BB and paid with my $300 BB gift card that I got with my LG OLED tv. As usual, I will post pics of the install and give my opinion.

6. claud

Installed this one this afternoon. The acuvoice button is quite nice. Regular sound is better than any regular TV. That is a Sony Blu Ray player under it. DSC_1850.JPG

Jack likes this.